Arsenal vs Manchester City live stream and match preview, Wednesday 15th February, 7:30pm GMT
Manchester City vs Arsenal live streaming and match preview
Looking for an Arsenal (opens in a new tab) against manchester city (opens in a new tab) live broadcast? We’ve got you covered. Arsenal vs Manchester City is on Amazon Prime Video in the UK. british abroad Use a VPN to watch the Premier League with your subscription (opens in a new tab) from wherever.
The Premier League’s top two finally meet for the first time this season as leaders Arsenal entertain reigning champions Manchester City.
Recent results have left him tantalizingly prepared, with the Gunners’ lead reduced to just three points after they drew with Brentford on Saturday. That said, they do have a game in hand, and winning again in their biggest game of the campaign so far would only serve to bolster their title credentials.
City have not been at their unstoppable best of late, although they go into this fixture after a 3-1 win over Aston Villa on Sunday. The financial charges of the past week have left a cloud over the club, but for now, Pep Guardiola and company. will focus directly on opening the title race.
The start is at 7:30 pm GMT. Make sure you know how to watch the Premier League (opens in a new tab) Wherever you are.
One would expect Mikel Arteta to name an unchanged Arsenal starter for the seventh straight league game. The Gunners are still without injured Gabriel Jesus, Emile Smith Rowe and Mohamed Elneny, but Reiss Nelson could be in contention after returning to training earlier this month.
As for City, Pep Guardiola returned to the three-man defense against Villa and launched his latest tactical surprise by deploying Bernarndo Silva as a reverse left-back, which seemed to work. The injured John Stones is the only confirmed casualty for the visitors.
Arsenal go into this clash on their worst run of the season, but the fact that the run is two league games without a win tells you all you need to know about how excellent this period has been. The Gunners are winless in three in all competitions, having lost to City in the FA Cup fourth round last month, but were unlucky not to beat Brentford at the weekend, making an error of high profile in VAR.
Meanwhile, City have been in inconsistent form by their standards since the World Cup, winning five, drawing one and losing two in the league. They have also lost their last three league and cup away games, the last of which also saw them travel to north London, where they lost 1-0 to Tottenham.
Anthony Taylor will be the referee for Arsenal vs Manchester City.
Arsenal vs Manchester City will be played at the Emirates Stadium in London with a capacity for 60,704 people.
release and channel
The start of Arsenal vs Manchester City is in 19:30 GMT in Wednesday, February 15 in the United Kingdom. The game is shown on Amazon Prime Video. (opens in a new tab).
In the US, the start time is 2:30 p.m. ET / 11:30 a.m. PT. The game will be broadcast on peacock in the United States. See below for international broadcast options.
If you’re out of the country for a Premier League match, then you won’t be able to watch it on your domestic streaming service as usual. The broadcaster knows where you are from your IP address (boo!) and blocks you from seeing it. However, you can use a VPN to get around that, without resorting to the illegal sources you’ve found on Reddit.
A virtual private network (VPN), assuming you comply with your broadcaster’s terms and conditions, creates a private connection between your device and the Internet, which means the service can’t determine where you are and will allow you to watch. And all the information that circulates between them is fully encrypted, anonymous and secure, and that is the result.
There are plenty of good value options out there. For the First Division, fourfourtwo currently recommends:
International Premier League TV rights
• United Kingdom: Sky Sports (opens in a new tab) and BT sport (opens in a new tab) are the two major players once again, but Amazon (opens in a new tab) they also have a slice of the pie in 2022/23.
• USA: NBC Sports Group are the rights holders of the Premier League, with the Peacock Premium (opens in a new tab) streaming platform that shows even more than the 175 games it aired last season. If you purchase a subscription to fuboTV (opens in a new tab) for games that are not in Peacock Premium, you will be able to see all the games.
• Canada: the way to watch Premier League football in 2022/23 is on fuboTV (opens in a new tab)You have exclusive rights to all of the action.
• Australia: Optus Sport (opens in a new tab) will show all the matches of the Premier League season. Non-subscribers can access the action via a Fetch TV box (opens in a new tab) and other streaming friendly devices.
• New Zealand: Sky Sport (opens in a new tab) they are offering all 380 games, plus various highlights and magazine shows throughout the week, as well as the Champions League.