where to look
Sky Sports Football, Wednesday at 8pm
1 point 3-1 BoyleSports
- Paddy Power they are giving away free bets to new and existing customers and all you need is an account. Register here
- heaven bet They are offering new customers multiple free bets when they sign up. Click here for free bets, cashback specials and BuildABet free bets
- Betfair they have a ton of deals and money back offers. Sign up for a new account here
- To get free bets from ladbrokes today, simply sign up for a new account here
- I do not have a Coral account? They have an offer for new customers. here
- New william hill customers can claim free bets and take advantage of their daily offers, including Scratch Of The Day, by clicking on here
Burnley and Sheffield United have dominated the Championship race but Middlesbrough have not given up on their bid for a top two finish and can improve their slim chances by beating the Blades at Bramall Lane.
The table is a positive reading for Sheffield United, who are ten points clear of third-placed Boro, having played one game less.
However, they are likely to be wary of Michael Carrick’s side, who have amassed nine wins from their last 11 Championship games.
Middlesbrough must continue to rack up points at a rapid pace if they are to go beyond simply cementing a playoff spot, but they are playing well enough to imagine their chances against any team in the division.
Sheffield United are on a 13-game unbeaten run but face a difficult week with the clash against Boro before a difficult trip to Millwall.
Boro should be spotting an opportunity and it looks too expensive to take the points.
Middlesbrough have won nine of their last 11 league games
Sign up for Racing Post Sport emails for the latest news and tips
Today’s Top Sports Betting Stories
Follow us on Twitter @carreraspostport